Monday, March 23, 2009

Francis Chan



I don't think that I can say enough good things about Francis Chan. Yes he does look like an asian Montel Williams, which I find very cool. Anyways, every thing I see, read and hear that he is behind has been just right on the money. I am reading Crazy Love right now and to be honest Francis does not break new ground in this book, and frankly that was not what he was trying to do. The great thing about this book is the way he delivers the message. Through personal stories, a new angle at classic parables, and just good writing, he depicts just how crazy Gods love for us is.
All I am saying is pick it up and read it. Visit the site www.crazylovebook.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i started this book and put it down soon after. but your comment about how he looks like an asian montel jordan is not only precise, but very funny! have you gone to http://totallylookslike.com ? if not, you should.