Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gamaliel.

Gamaliel was a member of the council that had brought some of the apostles in to question. The council was wanting to kill them and Gamaliel sends out the apostles to talk with the council and this is what he says. "...keep away from these men and let them alone, for if this plan or this undertaking is of man, it will fail; but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them. You might even be found opposing God!” So they took his advice" Acts 5:38&39

Smart guy.

What is awesome about this is that we have that same advantage. If we do something for Christ and for the right reasons we can not be stopped. Man that makes me want to run around and do everything that I can. Get motivated.

"When I want what God wants, and want it for the reasons God wants it, I am unbeatable and unstoppable."

Awesome. I hope this puts a little pip in your step.

No comments: